It is not surprising having smelly shoes in as much as the fabric is breathable. Having smelly shoes is quite unhygienic, and bacteria cause this. If you have been enduring having bad smelling shoes, it is time you worked this problem out by having the best UV shoe sanitizer. This sanitizer will hinder the growth of bacteria and keep off severe feet conditions such as fungal infections.
Smelly feet are quite uncomfortable and do not give you the confidence to be yourself. It is, therefore, vital that you keep your shoes thoroughly and odor-free. Using a good UV shoe sanitizer helps keep your shoes extremely sanitary, and that is how you will keep your feet clean. A UV shoe sanitizer is the number one solution to keeping your shoes free from unwanted bacteria.
Why Use a UV Shoe Sanitizer?
When your shoes are not as sanitary as possible, they tend to be an excellent breeding ground for bacteria. This is what leads to smelly feet and the presence of fungal spores. That is why you have to regularly use a UV shoe sanitizer to keep off that unpleasant smell and fungal infections.
You need to use a UV shoe sanitizer because;
- It kills bacteria that cause smelly feet.
- A UV shoe sanitizer prevents the growth of bacteria and fungi that are the source of infections.
- It disinfects the shoes thoroughly through ultraviolet light.
- A UV shoe sanitizer protects not only your shoes but also your feet.
- This sanitizer prevents re-infection after treatment, thus keeping off the reappearance of foot fungus.
Table of Content:
- Why Use a UV Shoe Sanitizer?
- 5 Best Uv Shoe Sanitizer Reviews 2020
- What To Consider Before Buying A Uv Shoe Sanitizer?
- How To Use A UV Shoe Sanitizer?
- Final Thought
SteriShoe+ 2020 Version Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer/UV Sneaker
Lukirch Shoe Deodorizer Natural Resuable, Ozone Removal Odor
Shoe Dryer, Household Essential for Family, Eliminate Bad Odor and clean Gloves, Hats, Boots, Car
PEET, Ultra Dryer, Sanitizer, and Deodorizer for Shoes, Blue
Shoes Sanitizer Portable Footwear Sterilizer Ultraviolet Shoe Deodorizer Warmer Dryer
5 Best Uv Shoe Sanitizer Reviews 2020
Battling smelly shoes, athlete’s foot, and other fungal infections can be quite overwhelming. This is more frustrating if the problem keeps reoccurring after treatment. Once it gets to that point, it is wise to invest in the best UV shoe sanitizer that kills odor-causing bacteria and eliminates the fungus that causes infections. We will review the top five best UV shoe sanitizers today that can be of great help to you.
1. SteriShoe+ 2020 Version Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer
A 2020 Version Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer has the best UV shoe sanitizing technology that does away with bacteria. This UV Sneaker Deodorizer cleans the shoe completely using UV light killing 99.9% bacteria present. It is the best ultraviolet shoe sanitizer because of its capacity to sterile your shoes in less than 15 minutes killing harmful fungus.
SteriShoe+ dominates the industry by having the best active deodorization system in scent pouches that get rid of bad smell in shoes. It uses an inbuilt fan to dry your shoes altogether, hence preventing breeding ground for fungus. This Boot Sterilizer disinfects your shoes killing Toenail Fungus, thus protecting your feet.
Socks cannot protect your feet from microscopic fungus spores present in your shoes; that is why you require SteriShoe+. Make an order of SteriShoe+ 2020 Version Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer today to enjoy healthy feet. It also comes with an ozone-free UVC lamp that ensures that your feet do not sweat at all. This means you will not experience bad odor.
SteriShoe+ 2020 Features:
- The SteriShoe+ can eliminate 99.9% of fungus and bacteria using UV light.
- This Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer features an ozone-free UVC lamp meant to sanitize your shoes thoroughly.
- The powerful fan fitted in this shoe sanitizer works efficiently to dry out wet shoes eliminating an environment that fungus can grow.
- A UV Sneaker Deodorizer with an inbuilt deodorizing system that comes inclusive of 8 Scent Pouches to keep your shoes smelling tremendous and fresh throughout.
- A Boot Sterilizer that thoroughly disinfects your shoes, eliminating Toenail Fungus meaning your feet are protected.
2. Lukirch Shoe Deodorizer Natural Resuable
This shoe deodorizer features an Ozone removal odor with strong oxidation that oxidizes and decomposes chemicals doing away with odor fast. Lukirch is one of the best shoe deodorizers that works efficiently to eliminate fishy smell odors. The Ozone from the bulb reaches all corners of the shoe, sterilizing every part completely.
This Lukirch Shoe Deodorizer comes with an electrothermal film polyester heating plate that dries any moisture present in your shoes. It can convert heat with a rate of 98%, giving your feet a hospitable environment. An additional Separate PTC Heater present in this shoe deodorizer works to dry your shoes thermostatically.
The Lukirch Shoe Deodorizer is fitted with a smart switch that you can use to set sanitation of time for 15 minutes or 30 minutes. This is a multi-functional shoe deodorizer with drying and deodorization capabilities to neutralize bacteria completely.
Lukirch Shoe Deodorizer Features:
- A shoe deodorizer featuring an Ozone removal odor with strong oxidation to oxidize and decompose chemicals eliminating odor quickly.
- The Ozone from the bulb of this shoe deodorizer gets to all corners of the shoe, sterilizing every part thoroughly.
- Lukirch Shoe Deodorizer has an electrothermal film polyester heating plate that works to dry any moisture in your shoes completely.
- It comes with an additional Separate PTC Heater that dries your shoes, thermostatically creating a pleasant environment for your feet.
- This shoe deodorizer features a smart switch that allows you to set sanitation time for 15 minutes or 30 minutes to dry and deodorize your shoes.
3. Shoe Dryer, Household Essential for Family
This shoe dryer features heat resistant and a tough surface to ensure it does not break easily. It is also resistant to high temperatures and has a smooth finishing touch. Your footwear will be deodorized efficiently using this shoe dryer.
The best part about this shoe dryer is its ability to eliminate dampness and sweat present in your shoes. This works to remove bad odor keeping your feet comfortable than ever before. The drying functionality of this shoe dryer makes it one of the best in the market.
Protect your shoes from lousy weather elements like humidity using this shoe dryer. It’s one size fits all shoe option makes it ideal for many shoes, including running shoes, boots, and sports shoes. This is a multi-functional shoe dryer that you can use to clean your car, hats, and wardrobe.
Shoe Dryer Features:
- An exceptional shoe drier works to thoroughly deodorize your footwear by doing away with dampness from your shoes.
- It features a heat resistant, tough surface that makes it sturdy hence not able to break easily.
- This shoe dryer is quite resistant to high temperatures and comes with a smooth finishing touch.
- The one size fits all shoe option of this shoe dryer makes it the best to use for running shoes, children’s shoes, and sports shoes.
- A multi-functional shoe dryer can also be used to clean other items apart from your shoes like cars, hats, and wardrobe.
4. PEET, Ultra Dryer, Sanitizer, and Deodorizer for Shoes, Blue
For comfortable and healthy feet, you need to make use of this ultra-dryer from PEET. It is the best-rated UV shoe sanitizer that not only dries your shoes but also deodorizes thoroughly. This way, your feet will remain dry, meaning no sweating, which causes odor.
The Ultra Dryer is effective due to its ability to dry shoes silently. Apart from that, this deodorizer for shoes works to sanitize and deodorize shoes in minimal hours. The best part is the amount of electricity used is minimal compared to a standard light bulb.
This ultra-dryer blue is safe for use on any footwear, no matter the material used. It is an excellent choice sanitizer that you can use to dry rubber, canvas, leather, and synthetics. Use this PEET deodorizer’s drying system to enjoy wearing your shoes and having a beautiful scent.
PEET, Ultra Dryer Features:
- This ultra-dryer from PEET sanitizes and dries your shoes, ensuring that no odor is caused due to sweating.
- The Ultra Dryer comes with a silent shoe drying option that dries your shoes silently.
- It works in a matter of hours to thoroughly sanitize and deodorize your shoes.
- The amount of electricity that this sanitizer uses is quite minimal than a standard light bulb.
- An ultra-dryer whose drying system can be used on all footwear safely, making it the ideal sanitizer.
5. Shoes Sanitizer Portable Footwear Sterilizer
This is a portable shoe sanitizer that works to sterilize your shoes all day long. It can not only sanitize your shoes but also dry them using the heat of the bulb that goes up to 65°. This means if your shoes were damp or full of sweat, they would be dried completely.
An Ultraviolet Shoe Deodorizer operated in three gears of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes. It comes with a button that you can long-press for three seconds when turning ON or OFF. This is usually done when you want to sanitize and deodorize your shoes. Also, the automatic shutdown makes it easy to operate this portable sterilizer.
The fact that this shoe sanitizer is compact and lightweight makes it possible to carry around with ease. Also, its design makes it easy for UV light doses to illuminate the shoes’ interior to increase efficiency quickly. This feature allows this Ultraviolet Shoe Deodorizer to dry shoes effectively and can also be practical to other environments like wardrobes, lockers, and cars.
Shoe Sanitizer Features:
- A shoe sanitizer is designed to enable additional doses of UV light to illuminate the shoes’ interior to dry and deodorize effectively.
- Using the bulb’s heat that goes up to 65°, this sterilizer can sanitize shoes in the shortest time possible.
- This is an Ultraviolet Shoe Deodorizer that works in three gears of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes to sanitize and deodorize your shoes completely.
- It comes with an ON/OFF button that you can press anytime you want to sterilize your shoes.
- A lightweight and compact portable footwear sterilizer that is easy to carry around and also travel-friendly.
What To Consider Before Buying A Uv Shoe Sanitizer?
When considering to buy the best UV shoe sanitizer, you have to look at what makes it stand out from the rest. What makes this shoe sanitizer tick will depend on its features and its ability to work effectively and efficiently. This guide will help look into the crucial pointers to look into before purchasing a UV shoe sanitizer.
Before investing your hard-earned money getting a UV shoe sanitizer, you need to be sure it delivers. A good UV shoe sanitizer should not only do away with odors but also kill all bacteria and fungi breeding in your shoes. This should be your number one concern; hence you must choose your UV shoe sanitizer wisely. You need additional assurance that the shoe sanitizer works well, and this can be done by going through reviews from customers.
Quality is an essential factor to consider before buying a UV shoe sanitizer because it will determine. The length of time the sanitizer will serve you. Its life expectancy should be exceptional, and its exterior thickness should be robust. Go for brands whose quality track record is unmatched; that way, you will be confident that you are choosing the very best. Remember that the best UV shoe sanitizer should stand the times of years of use.
Choose a shoe sanitizer capable of applying Ozone sterilization to kill bacteria and fungi. This is the most effective sanitization technique that does not leave any room for bacteria to grow. Ozone, the sterilizing agent, is renowned for being the best antimicrobial sterilizing and sanitization method.
When choosing a UV shoe sanitizer, you need to bear in mind the type of shoes compatible with the UV shoe sanitizer. This is to ensure that the UV shoe sanitizer accommodates the kind of shoe. Most UV shoe sanitizers are compatible with different shoes except for open-toed shoes as well as high heels. The primary point should be to ensure that the UV shoe sanitizer that you will eventually opt for accommodates your shoe size. You should do a bit of research before buying a shoe sanitizer so that you get one that fits your shoes, depending on whether you have large or small feet.
One of the most critical safety features that you should look out for in a UV shoe sanitizer is an automatic shutoff. This works to prevent overheating in case the shoe sanitizer is accidentally triggered. When the UV lights present in shoe sanitizers are directly exposed to your skin or eyes, they can cause considerable damage. That is why you should choose a UV shoe sanitizer whose light is obscured inside your shoe.
How To Use A UV Shoe Sanitizer?
Using UV shoe sanitizers is quite simple and easy, contrary to what many people think. When appropriately used, shoe sanitizers are quite effective and efficient. Let us take a look at how to make use of a UV shoe sanitizer step by step.
Step 1: Have your shoes clear of debris. This is to ensure that your shoes get completely sanitized; the presence of debris can hinder that.
Step 2: Pick up your sanitizer and place it in your shoes. This should be done as per the instructions given on the sanitizers.
Step 3: Once you have placed the sanitizer inside the shoes, turn the sanitizer on.
Step 4: Set the timer. Follow the instructions given to set the sanitization time correctly.
Step 5: Once the set time is completed, turn off the sanitizer.
Step 6: Take 10 – 20 seconds before taking your sanitizer from the shoes and properly storing the sanitizer. Your shoes are now wholly sanitized.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is UV Shoe Sanitizer safe to use?
UV shoe sanitizer is safe for use but should be used properly. This is because the UVC light can burn the skin if not handled properly.
How often should I sanitize my shoes?
Sanitizing your shoes should be done as often as possible. This is to ensure that no bacteria or fungus builds up in your shoes.
Can I use my UV shoe sanitizer on sandals?
UV shoe sanitizers works for sandals but not without several issues. You need to ensure that the UV sanitizer will fit perfectly on sandals.
Can UV Shoe Sanitizer be used on different footwear?
The best part about UV shoe sanitizers is they are one size fits all. They also work on several closed-toe shoes.
Does UV light kill bacteria in shoes?
Yes. UV light ultimately kills any bacteria as well as fungus breeding in your shoes. This is the modern way to completely get rid of bacteria and fungus that cause foot odor.
Shoes and boots are the perfect breeding places for the fungus that cause shoe odor. This may be because some of these shoes are not easy to clean, making you suffer from smelly shoes. This can, however, be worked on using the best UV shoe sanitizer that works to eliminate bacteria and fungus.
The SteriShoe+ 2020 Version Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer is the best UV shoe sanitizer because of its sanitizing technology that eliminates bacteria. By using UV light, this shoe sanitizer kills 99.9% of bacteria breeding in the shoe. Also, it sanitizes and deodorizes shoes in less than 15 minutes, doing away with fungus and bacteria.