Your phone is one of the most useful devices you keep with you and use most of the time. Therefore, you need to frequently bring your phone for receiving and sending calls, using the internet, and so forth. You can wash your hands many times to eliminate harmful viruses and bacteria. Your phone also requires sanitization for your protection too.
When it comes to cleansing a phone, using water and soap alcohol is not the best way. In this case, UV phone sanitizer should come handy without damaging your device but eliminating the most harmful bacteria and viruses. In this article, we will tell you all about the best UV phone sanitizer out there.
Are UV phone sanitizers safe?
Most UV phone cleaners use special types of bulbs that emit a huge amount of UV light so that they can kill the bacteria and viruses off your phone. Ultraviolet rays are of three types- UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C. Among them, UV-C is being used in a UV sanitizer because it is the only radiation that can kill bacteria and viruses.
When you expose to the sunlight, you actually receive UV rays from the burning sun. If the UV-C is directly exposed to your skin for a long period of time, it can harm your skin even if you can have skin cancer. But for your phone, UV-C is not harmful. Instead, it is used to sterilize the phone, bathroom, bedroom, and other areas where you think it is crucial to sanitize.
Benefits of using a UV phone sanitizer
There are several benefits to using a UV phone cleaner. You don’t need to use water and soap solutions to clean your phone because they may damage your phone. If water goes into your phone’s motherboard, chances are there may cause damage to your phone.
- A UV phone cleanser can kill all the germs off your phone, including viruses and bacteria that are likely to be a threat to not only you but also to your family members.
- Eliminating viruses and bacteria is effortless and easy for a UV phone sterilizer. Also, you aren’t required to use your hand while sanitizing your phone.
- Chances to damage your phone are lower with a UV hand sanitizer than other sanitizing methods such as water with soap.
- During the pandemic, Covid-19, you need to use UV phone sterilizers so that it can kill coronavirus from your phone because water and soap are not enough to kill them all.
- The method does not harm your hands because you don’t need to use your hands at the time of sanitizing, such as with soap and liquid solution.
Table of content:
The following table of content will show you a quick glimpse of our chosen UV phone sanitizer. It will help you understand what we have covered in this article.
- Are UV phone sanitizers safe?
- Benefits of using a UV phone sanitizer
- 5 Best Uv Phone Sanitizer Reviews 2020
- What To Consider Before Buying A Uv Phone Sanitizer
- Final Thought
After selecting the 5 best UV phone sterilizers, we have compared them with each other so that you can better understand. Also, if you don’t have enough time to go through the whole article, you can have a quick look at the chart as well.
5 Best Uv Phone Sanitizer Reviews 2020
At the end of our extended-period of research, we have enough experience reviewing these UV phone cleansers here. We do hope and believe that you will end up selecting one that will best suit you. So, read on to the end so that you can get your desired one.
1. Rdfmy Smart Phone Uv Sanitizer
Rdfmy Smartphone Uv Sanitizer comes with 4 UV bulbs, which benefit you to sanitize your phone in less than 8 minutes. Not only that, with the RDfmy UV phone sanitizer, but you can also sanitize other things as well, including bacteria watches, coins, rings, and so forth. The germicidal UV light is enough to kill all the germs, including bacteria and viruses; therefore, it should be considered the best UV smartphone sanitizer in the market.
The disinfecting system is pretty straightforward of the device. All you require to do is plug it in an electrical outlet and press and hold the device’s power button for just one second. When it starts, open the cover and place your phone into the device to disinfect it.
It is one of the most versatile phone cleaners because, with the phone sanitizer, you can disinfect several models of smartphones, including mp3 players, iPods, wireless Bluetooth earphones, toothbrushes, watches, pacifiers, eyeglasses, and many more. It can remove up to 99.9% of common germs, including staph, e. Coli, and salmonella.
Rdfmy Smart Phone Uv Sanitizer Features:
- You can cleanse your smartphone with Rdfmy Uv Sanitizer within just eight minutes because it is very fast to sanitize your phone.
- The RDfmy UV phone sanitizer allows you to clean other potentially harmful bacteria and viruses of watches, coins, and credit cards.
- You can confidently kill 99.9% of common germs using the sterilizer, including staph, e: Coli, and salmonella.
- The UV phone cleaner comes with Aromatherapy Function, which enables you to add some essential oil to smell wonderful after disinfecting your phone.
- The sterilizer can disinfect wireless Bluetooth earphones, mp3 players, iPods, toothbrushes, watches, pacifiers, keys, eyeglasses.
2. OTTOLIVES UV Smart Phone Sanitizer
If you search for the best UV cell phone sanitizer in the market, nothing should come into the play except OTTOLIVES UV Smartphone Sanitizer. It comes with all-purpose sanitizing features meaning that you can disinfect anything except your cell phone if they fit inside. The disinfection method of UV sanitizer is pretty simple and fast. It needs only 18 to 30 minutes to sterilize the smartphone and other things.
Not only that, you can add some essential oil before starting to disinfect your phone. In this way, it will produce a wonderful smell after the disinfection process of your phone. Also, you can charge your phone, placing it inside the UV phone sanitizer. It needs just 7.5 watts for your iOS device and 10 watts for your android device.
The UV phone sterilizer comes with a large space, and it is about 6.9 inches. Thus, you can place any phone, watches, jewelry, credit cards, keys, and other things within the measurement. To protect your eyes from the harmful UV light, the device automatically shuts off if you open the box over 30 degrees.
OTTOLIVES UV Smart Phone Sanitizer Features:
- OTTOLIVES UV Smartphone Sanitizer needs only 18 to 30 minutes to clean your phone and other things, which are simple and fast.
- Adding some essential oil before you start to sterilize your phone to smell a wonderful scent after the disinfection process.
- The UV phone sanitizer’s charger needs just 7.5 watts for your iOS device and 10 watts for your android device.
- The UV phone sanitizer comes with a large space, and it is about 6.9 inches. As a result, you can place any phone, jewelry, watches, credit cards, keys.
- By shutting off the sanitizer’s lid, it can prevent your eyes from any potential danger when you turn it over at a 30-degree angle.
3. UV Phone Sanitizer, HENKUR Portable Cell Phone Sterilizer Cleaner
HENKUR Portable Sterilizer can reach the corners and areas where even cleaning wipes are difficult to reach out and sanitize almost 99.9% of household germs. It comes with a large sanitizing space, which is 7 inches, and you can put any phones within the space range. Also, you can sanitize iPhone, Samsung, Nexus, LG, Motorola, and other models.
The Henkuk portable cell phone sanitizer is best suitable for iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XR / Xs Max / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ /S7 / Note 8, LG. If you want to get a nice smell after your phone’s cleaning process, you can add some essential oil to the device before starting it.
It is portable and allows you to power the device from your laptop or desktop computer by the USB cable. Therefore, you can bring the device with you where you go. It is very fast when it comes to sterilizing your phone because, within just two minutes, it can clean your phone.
HENKUR Portable Cell Phone Sterilizer Features:
- It can reach out to hard places where it is difficult for you to reach and sterilize 99.9 percent of bacteria and germs.
- The 7-inch sterilized space of the device helps you sanitize many things such as iPhone, Nexus, Samsung, Motorola, LG, and other models.
- The Henkuk portable cell phone cleanser is the best for iPhone / 11 Pro Max 11 / 11 Pro / XR / Xs Max / X / XS / 8 / 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ /S7 / Note 8, LG.
- Before you start sterilizing your phone, you can add some essential oil that will smell sweet later.
- It is portable, and you can bring it with you, and you can power the sterilizer from your desktop or laptop computer with the USB cable.
4. DJROLL Professional Portable UV Smart Phone Sanitizer Sterilizer Cleaner
Many customers struggle to find the best cell phone disinfectant for their requirements. Therefore, DJROLL Professional UV Phone Sanitizer would be the best choice for them. Because it can destroy 99.9% of bacteria and germs by UV-C light from the bulb. It can also kill germs from the crevices of the device where wipes cannot reach as well.
Its cleaning space is 7.2 inches that accommodate almost any models and brand phones. Among them, you can comfortably place iPhone 11 Pro, Xs, 8 Plus, X, Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Note 9, S10. Apart from your phone, clean your favorite watches, credit cards, jewelry, and keys.
Adding some essential oil to the device before starting the sanitizing session can produce a sweet smell later. It is easy to use, and when you are finished cleaning your smartphone, the device stops automatically after 2 minutes.
DJROLL Professional UV Phone Sanitizer Features:
- DJROLL Professional Sanitizer can eliminate 99.9% of all bacteria and germs even from your phones’ crevices using UV-C light from the bulb.
- The UV phone cleaner comes with a large space, and it is 7.2 inches to match with almost all brands and models.
- Not only your phone, but you can also clean your favorite jewelry, credit cards, watches, and keys.
- You can comfortably place iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, 8 Plus, Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung S10, and Note 9 to disinfect them.
- The UV phone sanitizer allows you to clean your phone within 2 minutes and the device automatically shuts after finishes.
5. UV Smart Phone Sanitizer, Portable Cell Phone Sterilizer
Nothing should come handy when searching for the best cell phone sanitizer and charger because UV Smartphone Portable Sanitizer can fulfill your requirements. The device can disinfect not only your phone but also other things. You can place anything that fits inside the machine for cleaning. It comes with a large space, which is about 6.5 inches.
The UV phone sanitizer can disinfect iPhone 11 Pro, 8 Plus, Xs, X, or Samsung Galaxy S10 Note 9 Google Pixel 2 XL. But make sure the UV phone sanitizer is great for iPods, mp3 players, Bluetooth earphones, watches, toys, eyeglasses, jewelry, keys, and many more. It is portable because you can power the device from your laptop or desktop using the USB cable.
The aromatherapy function will not make you bored while sanitizing your phone because you can add essential oil according to your favorite scent. Only two minutes is enough for the device to sterilize your phone.
UV Smart Phone Portable Sanitizer Features:
- 6.5 inches of large space of the UV phone sanitizer allows you to disinfect anything that fits well inside the machine for cleaning purposes.
- The UV phone sterilizer can disinfect iPhone 11 Pro, Xs, 8 Plus, X, or Samsung Galaxy S10 Note 9 Google Pixel 2 XL.
- It is portable because it can be powered from your laptop or desktop or power bank USB charger.
- The aromatherapy function benefits you to add essential oil before you start the cleaning process to get a sweet smell.
- It allows you to clean your phone within 2 minutes, and the device automatically stops after the cleaning process finishes.
What To Consider Before Buying A Uv Phone Sanitizer
When it comes to buying a phone sanitizer, you have to consider a few important things to end up buying the right one for you. Otherwise, you may lead to the wrong one. If you can follow the following measures before purchasing a UV cell phone sanitizer, chances are you will get the best UV phone sanitizer.
Space inside the sanitizer:
Before you head over to buy any UV phone sanitizer, it should be crucial to consider the space inside the sanitizer. Because if the sanitizer does not provide you the needed space for your phone, you are in the wrong direction, right? Most UV phone sterilizers come with a wide space such as from 6 to 7 inches, which is enough not only for your phone but also for other things, including watches, smart cards, keys, and so forth.
Versatility in use:
As you have to spend your hard-earned cash to purchase one, make sure it allows you to disinfect other devices as well. It should be a cost-effective disinfecting machine that will allow you to sanitize jewelry, watches, keys, smart cards, and so forth. Also, it has the function of adding aromatic substances for a wonderful smell.
Nobody in the world wants to spend their money just for a few uses. Therefore, the UV phone sanitizer should be durable and sturdy as well. It may fall from your hand anytime, as it is a small machine for disinfecting mobile phones and other things. Ensure the material used to manufacture it is good enough to provide you with months or even years of uses.
Another important consideration before purchasing UV sanitizers is their portability. Ensure you have a close eye before buying one that allows you to bring anywhere you go. Therefore, it should have the function to connect to your laptop or desktop computer or a power bank for powering the machine.
Why Should You Buy a UV Phone Sanitizer
For many reasons, you should buy a sanitizer. It will benefit you to disinfect your phone very fast and with pinpoint accuracy. Yes, a phone sterilizer can kill up to 99.9% of germ, including viruses, bacteria, and household germs.
- A phone sanitizer can remove 99.9% of germs even from your phones’ crevices using UV-C light.
- Besides your computer, you can also clean your favorite jewelry, credit cards, watches, keys, toys, mp3 players, Bluetooth earphones, eyeglasses.
- The UV phone cleanser comes with a large space, and it is up to 7.2 inches, which matches all brands and models.
- The device’s aromatherapy function allows you to put some essential oil or your favorite aroma drop to get a wonderful smell.
- A UV phone cleaner does not harm your hands compared to soap because you don’t require to use your hands while disinfecting your phones.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may still have some questions in your mind, right? That’s why; we are going to answer some frequently asked questions. Maybe, you have the same question in your mind, and you will get the answers from below.
Are UV phone sanitizers effective?
With soap and water or isopropyl alcohol, you can clean your phone but not effectively. Therefore, UV phone sanitizers are effective because they can kill 99.9% germs including viruses and bacteria.
Do uv phone sanitizers really work?
Without any doubt, UV phone sanitizers work. The UV-C from the bulb of the machine emits so that they can clean and kill the bacteria as well as viruses from your phone and other devices as well.
Whether you want to disinfect your phone, watches, jewelry, and so forth, you need a UV phone cleanser. You can go for any of them we have mentioned here because all of them are worth buying. Still, if you have confusion about which one should be the best deal for you. Let us do it also for you.
We recommend you to go for the Rdfmy Smartphone Uv Sanitizer because it should be the best UV phone sanitizer right now. Because it comes with 4 UV bulbs, which help you clear the phone in less than 8 minutes. It can kill 99.9% of common germs, including staph, e: Coli, and salmonella.